Workflow (standard course)
This course is designed for system administrators and users new to workflow. It guides delegates through a variety of workflow processes by providing a range of practical activities building in complexity over the course of the day. The course is run for Qube PM customers and qualifies for six CPD points. All prices shown are subject to VAT.
- Promotes the definition of formal business processes
- Enforces regulation of business processes
- Avoids delays through absence or non-performance
- Overview of the Workflow Engine
- Step by step guide to creating new workflow processes
- Attaching documents as a workflow step
- Identifying and actioning user tasks
- Using the Workflow Viewer
- Archiving old processes
Delegates need to possess a good working knowledge of Qube PM.
Delegates attending the course will benefit if they are involved in creating and controlling processes supported by Qube PM.
At Qube's training facilities: £950 for up to four delegates, plus £100 for the fifth (and each subsequent) delegate.
At your premises: £1200 for up to six delegates, plus £100 for the seventh (and each subsequent) delegate.
Courses can be run for a maximum of eight delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.