Structures Module | 5 April 2018
The PFME Structures Module training course is designed to enable delegates to manage Locations, Assets and Space from the initial setup through to the day to day management of a location structure. All prices shown are subject to VAT.
By the end of the course delegates will have a full understanding of the Structures Module to enable the effective and comprehensive management of Locations, Assets and Space.
The course will cover the following areas of content:
- Planet Overview
- Module Overview
- Supporting Modules
- Supporting Information
- Introduction to Location Structures, Asset and Space Management
- Data Structure & Views
- Creating and Managing a Location Structure
- Creating and Managing Assets
- Creating and Managing Systems
- Location Warnings
- Health & Safety Information
- Measurable Conditions
- Meter Readings
- Space Planning & Analysis
- Creating and Managing Audits
- Storing Document
- Asset Catalogues
This course is designed for a maximum of 6 delegates who are responsible for the setting up and management of an organisation’s Location, Asset and Space data.
**Price £295 per person**