Service Charges (standard course)
This course is designed for delegates who will be involved in the operation of service charge accounting. This is a two day course. The course is run for Qube PM customers and qualifies for 12 CPD points. All prices shown are subject to VAT.
- Ensure compliance with RICS
- Automate funding of paying for residual costs
- Speed up the loading of budgets
- Improve budgetary control
- Create service charge funds
- Set up apportionment percentages and vary these during the service charge year end
- Set up VAT for mixed-use properties
- Set up tenant and schedule caps
- Charge owners/landlords for voids and other residual costs
- Use and understand the purpose of standard service charge and fund consolidation reports
- Use Excel Wizard to upload budgets
- Post accruals and prepayments
- Post balancing charges
- Advance the service charge year
To realise all of the benefits from the powerful service charge functionality offered in Qube PM, customers are advised to undertake this structured two-day programme.
Note: There may be business needs at your organisation that will require a different approach and, if so, we would be happy to discuss your individual requirements for this training.
Customers attending the course will benefit if they are involved in the following processes:
- creating or maintaining service charge funds
- recording service charge budgets
- running routines to create statements and periodic charges
- reporting on service charges
- year ending service charges
At Qube's training facilities: £950 per day for up to four delegates, plus £100 for the fifth (and each subsequent) delegate.
At your premises: £1200 per day for up to six delegates, plus £100 for the seventh (and each subsequent) delegate.
Courses can be run for a maximum of eight delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.