General Ledger (standard course)
This course is designed for delegates who will take an active role in posting, editing and reporting on information within the General Ledger. The course is run for Qube PM customers and qualifies for six CPD points. Prices shown are subject to VAT.
- Increase the ease of posting
- Speed up the bank reconciliation process
- Produce reliable period-based management accounts
- Maintain company and account information, including the Chart of Accounts
- Create journal posting templates
- Understand nominal transfers
- Bank reconciliation options
- Inter-company accounting routines
- Generate VAT reports
- Perform a company year-end
- Standard reports
When selecting who should attend the training, the mix of delegates should include at least one person who is in a position to decide how the General Ledger will be utilised within the overall Qube Property Management System. An understanding of standard accounting practices is assumed.
At Qube's training facilities: £875 for up to three delegates, plus £100 for the fourth (and each subsequent) delegate.
At your premises: £1175 for up to four delegates, plus £100 for the fifth (and each subsequent) delegate.
Courses can be run for a maximum of eight delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.