Financials in Property Management (standard course)
This course is designed for delegates who will take an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving financial information in the Property Management module. The course is run for Qube PM customers and qualifies for six CPD points. All prices shown are subject to VAT.
- Speed up manual processing
- Improve debtor reporting
- Comply with RICS regulations by setting up appropriate fund checks
- Copy existing funds and create new ones
- Post periodic and additional tenant charges
- Post single and batch tenant receipts, including under and overpayments
- Standard reports
- Transfer monies to owners and period end reporting
- Bank reconciliation
It is expected that delegates will have attended a Discovering Qube Property Management course prior to attending this course.
It is important that delegates are able to use standard Qube PM navigation tools and be familiar with the hierarchical structure of the Property Management module.
At Qube's training facilities: £950 for up to four delegates, plus £100 for the fifth (and each subsequent) delegate.
At your premises: £1200 for up to six delegates, plus £100 for the seventh (and each subsequent) delegate.
Courses can be run for a maximum of eight delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.