Financials in Property Management (open course) – 17 May 2018
This course is designed for delegates who will take an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving financial information in the Property Management module of Qube PM. The course qualifies for six CPD points. All prices shown are per delegate and subject to VAT.
- Speed up manual processing
- Improve debtor reporting
- Comply with RICS regulations by setting up appropriate fund checks
- Copy existing funds and create new ones
- Post periodic and additional tenant charges
- Post single and batch tenant receipts, including under and overpayments
- Standard reports
- Transfer monies to owners and period end reporting
- Bank reconciliation
It is expected that delegates will have attended a Discovering Qube Property Management course prior to attending this course.
It is important that delegates are able to use standard Qube PM navigation tools and be familiar with the hierarchical structure of the Property Management module.
9 King Street, London, EC2V 8EA
£295 per delegate.
No minimum number of delegates.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.