Discovering Qube Property Management (open course) – 10 January 2018
Designed for staff with an active role in inputting, updating and retrieving information and/or individuals new to Qube PM. A pre-course online tutorial introduces the basic hierarchical structure and navigation concepts. The course qualifies for six CPD points. All prices shown are subject to VAT.
- Understand the purpose of correctly recording key property information
- Effectively manage critical lease events
- Retrieve core data efficiently
- An overview of the relationships between the core areas of Qube PM
- Create records, including owners, properties, units and tenants
- Use of diaries to monitor critical lease dates (e.g. lease ends, rent reviews and inspections)
- Create notes
- Standard reports
£295 per delegate. No minimum number of delegates. All prices shown are subject to VAT.
9 King Street, London, EC2V 8EA