Progressing the sales process
Qube SLM features a range of functionality covering all aspects of the residential sales process. When you first start using the solution, you can set up a range of parameters that automatically trigger events in the diary tailored to your specific requirements to progress the procedure.
Qube SLM’s specific sales progression functionality includes:
- Logging of all actions in the system
- Generate new actions for chasing and/or monitoring as the sale moves towards exchange
- Store details of mortgages, valuations, solicitors and other contractors for reference at any time
- Enter and record full progression notes with unlimited amount of text.
- Carry out pipeline reporting
- Record feedback from viewings to demonstrate interest in each property and progress made with any sale
- Produce reports to show the number of times each property has featured in newspaper adverts, the number of applicants matched with it, viewings, offers and any feedback
- Vendor login capabilities allow vendors to monitor progress independently
- Store all relevant documents (e.g. surveys, external documents etc.), letters and emails against applicant, vendor and property records
Qube SLM also highlights potential referral opportunities to ensure your business capitalises on all cross selling opportunities (for financial services and other related sales).
Enter plot types within specific developments
Upload site maps and artists impressions of what the property will look like
Once a sales is agreed, a sales record can be created and progressed in the usual way using the sales progression functionality detailed above
Qube SLM incorporates a full accounting facility to enable you to raise invoices and credit notes related to commissions on sales. These can be automatically raised and issued to the solicitor on exchange.