Dedicated functionality for residential lettings
Qube SLM incorporates a range of features to progress the residential lettings procedure. When a prospective tenant has a rental offer accepted, the system creates a “new let” by his or her record. This automatically generates events in the diary based on the parameters set when Qube SLM is configured.
The progression to let functionality enables you to:
- Set and customise key milestones
- Record action history for future reference
- Implement reference details and tenancy verification procedures (to allow authorised staff to vet information entered at branch level before tenancy goes live)
- Record unlimited progression notes and other details as required
- Record full financial records and view all transactions on demand
- Receive branch payments
- Add/modify charges, full reporting ability
- Produce tenancy summary page (incorporating a tenancy file front cover sheet)
Qube SLM’s powerful cloud-based client accounting and property management functionality offers organisations the opportunity to re think how they can do business more profitably. Specifically, it allows you to:
- Produce tenant receipts/batch processing; process tenant receipts (i.e. rent, deposits etc.) either individually, in batches or by importing electronic bank statements directly into Qube SLM
- Generate landlord receipts; monies received from landlords to cover items such as excess maintenance costs
- Make branch payments; enter and manage payments at branches as they are made and cleared
- Pay landlords (including batch processing) by statement production.
- Pay tenants (deposit release)
- Make payments from deposits held
- Pay contractors.
- Pay agency charges
- Pay the Inland Revenue
- Produce NRL tax returns
- Produce tenant and landlord ledgers
- Produce contractor invoices and record these against appropriate property or tenancy records
- Issue refunds and credits
- Produce bank reconciliations (flags payments made and received as reconciled against bank statements)
- Transfer funds (i.e. move holding deposit from one tenancy to another)
- Create BACS files
- Reconcile transactions.
- Create holding accounts
Qube SLM also provides a range of ongoing property management support. This includes:
- Full action history and task management
- Full supplier and contact database (i.e. surveyors, solicitors, DEAs, inventory clerks, plumbers etc.)
- Gas and electricity safety check records
- Mid-term inspections records
- Contractor works orders, management and payment
- Arrears management
- Termination administration
- Full scanning of related documents.