Successful Sponsorship of Major Residential Property Event | 22 October 2009
Qube Global Software showcased their winning solutions for Residential Block Managers at the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) Annual conference last week. Visitors to the stand were given the opportunity to win a voucher prize and see the software that is helping Residential Property Managers win and retain more business.
The event is a key date in member’s calendars and again was a sell out with over 550 attendees making their way to the QEII Conference Centre in central London on the 15th October. Qube Global Software have sponsored the event for a number of years and now over 40 ARMA corporate members use the Qube solution to help make their life in Property Management Easier.
Amongst some of the benefits the solution brings are as follows:-
- Keep in line with legislation and latest ARMA and RICS guidance on banking, demand formats etc
- Integrate all your property management data with your normal business life – MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Banking Systems etc
- Save time and satisfy leaseholders with the tenant self service portal – review statements, pay, raise queries etc.
- Only do things once with all property and transaction data in a single place.
- Get started fast – we’ll help set things up for you and keep you on track with our dedicated training and support teams
Qube would like to thank all visitors to the stand including all those who took part in the prize challenge and a selection of winners can be seen in the pictures below.
Qube Global Software will shortly release a white paper titled ‘10 reasons why Block Management is more profitable with the right software’ and will be downloadable from www.qubeglobal.com. This paper is based on our experience of helping some of the leading block managers in the UK win and retain more business.
The Qube product team will also be demonstrating the benefits of the solution online during the ‘How to make Block Management More Efficient Webinar’ on the 5th November at 10.00 AM. For more details and to register click here.
For more information please contact James Lavery in the Qube Customer Relationship Team. email@example.com or +44 (0)1529 413131.
Qube Global Software is delighted to announce that Brentwood School, one of the UK’s leading independent schools for boys and girls aged 3-18, has chosen to implement Qube Planet as its long-term CAFM solution.
Network Homes has chosen to implement Qube Living to support its growing Build to Rent portfolio.
We are pleased to announce that ITV have chosen to implement Qube Planet as their new facilities management software solution.