Qube Shows why it is the Cornerstone of the Industry | 27 April 2011
At a series of events, held throughout the country, property professionals can see how the UK’s most popular property management software solution can help them.
- Case studies on how our customers are achieving success through the use of technology
- Increase customer service levels (internally and externally) using our software solutions so you can retain and win more business
- How to quickly create the industry standard reports and increase Business Intelligence
- How to streamline rent and service charge (payable and receivable) processes and increase the performance from a property portfolio
- Conform to all legislation and regulation surrounding property (RICS & ARMA)
- Suitable for Investors, Occupiers, Agents and Block Managers no matter what type of portfolio
Qube Global Software is hosting events in Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, London, Glasgow and Brighton.
We are delighted to announce that a number of our customers were crowned winners at the Property Week Management All-Stars awards – held at Grosvenor House, London, on the 2nd November.
We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for the ‘Best Industry Supplier of the Year’ award at the Property Management Awards 2017/18 – hosted by News on the Block.
We are pleased to announce the release of Qube Horizon Service Pack 6, which includes extending the IFRS 16 and ASC 842 functionality to include the management of equipment leases.