Qube Global Software named an ‘Innovator’ by independent research firm for IWMS solutions
We are pleased to announce that we have been named an ‘Innovator’ in a new report by an Independent Research Firm for IWMS solutions.
The ‘Green Quadrant: Integrated Workplace Management Systems’ report by Verdantix is the only independent benchmark of IWMS solutions on the market. The report provides an analysis of the 14 strongest IWMS suppliers, detailing the capabilities and market momentum of each system.
The report reviewed and scored our property, asset, facility and financial management platform Qube Horizon – and has listed the following as its key strengths;
- Strong functionality across the breadth of real estate, leasing and portfolio management – in particular its comprehensive lease administration capabilities.
- Specialist functionality for lease accounting – we were amongst the first IWMS solution providers to bring to market a solution for the upcoming lease accounting standards IFRS 16 and FASB Topic 842.
- Providing tailored software solutions to both real estate occupiers and investors which could help to speed up an IWMS deployment
Considering all supplier offerings assessed in Green Quadrant analysis, the report states that Qube Horizon should be included on shortlists by the following buyers;
- Corporates with large portfolios undergoing rapid site expansion, looking for a property management solution.
- International firms looking for a support software solution to centralise and process lease data for the upcoming lease accounting changes.
- Property investors looking for a single reporting software solution.
We are delighted to announce that we have been highly commended in the ‘Best Industry Supplier of the Year’ category at the News on the Block Property Management Awards 2017-18.
We are pleased to announce that a number of our customers came away with accolades at the News on the Block Property Management Awards 2017. The ceremony was held at Embankment Gardens, London, on Thursday 30th November 2017.
We are delighted to announce that a number of our customers were crowned winners at the Property Week Management All-Stars awards – held at Grosvenor House, London, on the 2nd November.