Qube Horizon functionality boosted with release of Service Pack 17 | 9 December 2014
It is with pleasure that we announce the December 2014 availability of Horizon Service Pack 17.
This SP, which is available to all Horizon customers, contains a comprehensive mixture of new functionality, enhancements to established processes and improved operating efficiencies that provides further value to the Qube Horizon solution. Highlights include:
- A new mortgage suite that allows indirect mortgage-based investments to be managed alongside your directly property-owned assets
- A retail-focused dashboard optimises shopping mall management capabilities by providing visualisations of mall sales performance, tenant activity and anchor management
- Integrated Gantt charting for projects and transactions
- An improved Google maps API
- A new quote management process that links the tendering procedures through to purchase ordering, supplier payments and the asset inventory
- A KPI traffic lighting system for improved job management
- Improved tax invoice tracking for landlord payments
- Greater user flexibility in data selection, which will improve the efficiency of manual data entry activities
For further information on Horizon Service Pack 17, contact us at email@example.com.
The major annual release of Qube PM will be available shortly and will include even more features. As always, and in direct contrast to our main competitors, the main release will be free to all our customers.
JMC, a fast growing chartered surveyor’s firm, has chosen to implement Qube PM in order to enhance its management offering and support growth and expansion into new markets.
We are pleased to confirm that Qube Global Software will once again be exhibiting at MIPIM in Cannes, South of France.