Qube Horizon functionality boosted with release of Service Pack 17 | 9 December 2014
It is with pleasure that we announce the December 2014 availability of Horizon Service Pack 17.
This SP, which is available to all Horizon customers, contains a comprehensive mixture of new functionality, enhancements to established processes and improved operating efficiencies that provides further value to the Qube Horizon solution. Highlights include:
- A new mortgage suite that allows indirect mortgage-based investments to be managed alongside your directly property-owned assets
- A retail-focused dashboard optimises shopping mall management capabilities by providing visualisations of mall sales performance, tenant activity and anchor management
- Integrated Gantt charting for projects and transactions
- An improved Google maps API
- A new quote management process that links the tendering procedures through to purchase ordering, supplier payments and the asset inventory
- A KPI traffic lighting system for improved job management
- Improved tax invoice tracking for landlord payments
- Greater user flexibility in data selection, which will improve the efficiency of manual data entry activities
For further information on Horizon Service Pack 17, contact us at email@example.com.
We are pleased to announce the release of our innovative, market-leading interface: The Home Hub. This is available with the latest release of Horizon.
We are proud to announce that a number of our customers have been shortlisted at the prestigious ARMA ACE Awards.
Qube Global Software are hosting a Build-to-Rent seminar on 22 March 2017 to discuss how software can help satisfy the increasing demands of residents, and offer improved customer satisfaction throughout the resident journey.