Qube Global Software Customer Survey Reveals Strong Results | 29 October 2013
The survey – which was conducted in July – asked customers to rate their experiences of our solutions out of ten. We then categorised responses into separate groupings, with scores being classified as falling within three ranges: 1-6, 7-8 and 9-10. Pleasingly, we had a greater number of 9-10s than ever before.
Some of our customers provided comments alongside their scores. These included:
- “A good product with good people supporting it. They understand my industry and are responsive to my needs.” Graeme Lambert, Head of Property Finance – Canada Life Investments
- “Because I have always found that the working relationship I have with Qube Global Software has been great, the software delivers what we require it to, and if we do hit a problem, the support desk are always more than helpful.” Mike Stuart, Technical Officer, Works & Estates – Aneurin Bevan Health Board
- “A user friendly company with a forward thinking approach to products.” Roy Carter, Associate Director – LaSalle Investment Management
- “The system is well put together, does what you want it to and the support is excellent.” Nigel Tate, IS Project Leader – Port of London Authority
- James Lavery, Head of Marketing at Qube Global Software, comments:
- “While these results are obviously pleasing, we’re constantly striving to improve both the service we offer our customers and the quality and functionality of our products. This is just one of the many feedback mechanisms that drive our strategy. As a recent example, we have now dedicated part of our development team following customer input to improving the use of our products on mobile devices and are in the process of rolling out a new suite of apps.”
If you are interested in any of our four products (Aspasia, Horizon, Qube and Planet), please contact us on email@example.com.