Landed estate customers give Qube property management software the thumbs up | 7 July 2014
Our customers were glowing in their praise of our Qube property management software solution at our recent landed estate-focused roadshow. They highlighted a number of benefits for these types of organisations using our solution.
Representatives from Clinton Devon Estates, Meyrick Estates, Duchy of Lancaster, Grosvenor Eaton Estate and Chatsworth were all in attendance among others and selected feedback included:
- “Qube has enabled us to make the property management and accounts departments one team because it provides a single centralised store for all information. Whatever you want to do, it can be accommodated within the system.”
- “Qube’s ability to link to separate GIS systems is very useful.”
- “Qube provides clarity of information, making it easy to see how our portfolio is performing thereby reducing number of review meetings required.”
- “Qube offers significant global reporting capabilities and allows us to configure reports to any requirement.”
- “The Qube Professional Services team provides great support.”
- “Qube is solid, consistent and dependable over the long term.”
- “We use the reports Qube enables us to produce to bring live data into our meetings. This is a clear advantage of having accurate and up-to-date information.”
- “New staff pick up how to use Qube quickly.”
- “Qube provides an audit trail of all works done to our property and therefore enables us to identify any recurring maintenance issues and monitor costs.”
If you are a landed estate business interested in our property management software, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to confirm that Qube Global Software will once again be exhibiting at MIPIM in Cannes, South of France.
We would like to congratulate our customers for their recent wins at two prestigious industry awards: the Property Week Management All-Stars and the Negotiator Awards.
We are pleased to announce Landswood de Coy have selected Qube PM as their property management software. Landswood de Coy provide investment advice and asset management services on both residential and commercial investment properties in the UK. With a varied portfolio – ranging from single flat properties up to large retail and leisure parks – […]