Landed estate customers give Qube property management software the thumbs up | 7 July 2014
Our customers were glowing in their praise of our Qube property management software solution at our recent landed estate-focused roadshow. They highlighted a number of benefits for these types of organisations using our solution.
Representatives from Clinton Devon Estates, Meyrick Estates, Duchy of Lancaster, Grosvenor Eaton Estate and Chatsworth were all in attendance among others and selected feedback included:
- “Qube has enabled us to make the property management and accounts departments one team because it provides a single centralised store for all information. Whatever you want to do, it can be accommodated within the system.”
- “Qube’s ability to link to separate GIS systems is very useful.”
- “Qube provides clarity of information, making it easy to see how our portfolio is performing thereby reducing number of review meetings required.”
- “Qube offers significant global reporting capabilities and allows us to configure reports to any requirement.”
- “The Qube Professional Services team provides great support.”
- “Qube is solid, consistent and dependable over the long term.”
- “We use the reports Qube enables us to produce to bring live data into our meetings. This is a clear advantage of having accurate and up-to-date information.”
- “New staff pick up how to use Qube quickly.”
- “Qube provides an audit trail of all works done to our property and therefore enables us to identify any recurring maintenance issues and monitor costs.”
If you are a landed estate business interested in our property management software, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted to announce that a number of our customers were crowned winners at the Property Week Management All-Stars awards – held at Grosvenor House, London, on the 2nd November.
We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for the ‘Best Industry Supplier of the Year’ award at the Property Management Awards 2017/18 – hosted by News on the Block.
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Horizon*Store to SaaS customers currently utilising Horizon Release 10.2 Service Pack 6 or higher.