Introducing the Unique Horizon Mortgage Manager Module | 20 March 2007
The Mortgage Manager Module is the latest addition to the Horizon software suite for property management professionals. Like all the modules of Horizon, the Mortgage Management Module can be used as a standalone product or as an integrated process in the Horizon system.
It is the only software solution offering combined management of your “owned” property portfolio alongside your “mortgaged” portfolio. This will give you the means to generate income by ownership of the property and by the loan secured on it.
This gives you even greater control over your loan exposure and management of risk.
The Mortgage Manager Module also:
- delivers the business processes you need to control the entire mortgage process
- generates more income by ownership of the property and on the loan secured on it
- deals with temporary and permanent interest rate adjustments
- delivers detailed analysis of loan exposure and risk management
- enables you to set up best practice across the enterprise and lower your total cost of ownership.
HKR International Limited selects Qube Horizon as its enterprise platform for Leasing, Accounting and Property Maintenance | 10th October 2016
We are delighted to announce that the HKR International Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed real estate investor best known for Discovery Bay development on Lantau Island, has chosen Qube Global Software as its partner to implement the Qube Horizon platform for its leasing, accounting and property maintenance activities.
We are pleased to announce the availability of Qube Horizon 10.2. Service Pack 3. This is another notable enhancement to Horizon’s already wide-ranging functionality.
Qube Horizon client Hermes Investment Management has won Property Manager of the Year at the UK Pension Awards 2016.