Qube Horizon functionality boosted with release of Service Pack 17 | 9 December 2014
It is with pleasure that we announce the December 2014 availability of Horizon Service Pack 17.
This SP, which is available to all Horizon customers, contains a comprehensive mixture of new functionality, enhancements to established processes and improved operating efficiencies that provides further value to the Qube Horizon solution. Highlights include:
- A new mortgage suite that allows indirect mortgage-based investments to be managed alongside your directly property-owned assets
- A retail-focused dashboard optimises shopping mall management capabilities by providing visualisations of mall sales performance, tenant activity and anchor management
- Integrated Gantt charting for projects and transactions
- An improved Google maps API
- A new quote management process that links the tendering procedures through to purchase ordering, supplier payments and the asset inventory
- A KPI traffic lighting system for improved job management
- Improved tax invoice tracking for landlord payments
- Greater user flexibility in data selection, which will improve the efficiency of manual data entry activities
For further information on Horizon Service Pack 17, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network Homes has chosen to implement Qube Living to support its growing Build to Rent portfolio.
We are pleased to announce that ITV have chosen to implement Qube Planet as their new facilities management software solution.
We are proud to announce that we have been shortlisted for the Property Management Software Provider of the Year award at the Property Week Management All-Stars Awards 2017. The awards ceremony returns for a second year to celebrate excellence across all segments of the management of real estate.