Horizon Service Pack 15 now available | 14 February 2014
In a further development to improve Horizon’s usability, functionality and business processes, the latest service pack is now available
Service Pack 15 contains a raft of improvements that our customers can adopt. Notable enhancements include:
- For our SaaS customers, we now support Active Directory Federated Services. This provides users with single sign on access to the Horizon system located within our data centres using their company’s provided username credentials.
- The building maintenance capabilities have been improved with a new interactive graphical calendar that provides an intuitive presentation of existing and future building, contractor and employee activities.
- The implementation of a new transfer charging option that provides internal market rents to business unit organisations
- Improvements to the Workplace making for an improved user interface
- A new central notification and messaging system is now provided to improve Portal management.
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to confirm that Qube Global Software will once again be exhibiting at MIPIM in Cannes, South of France.
We are pleased to announce the release of Qube Horizon 10.2 Service Pack 4, which includes enhanced functionality for the new lease accounting standards.
HKR International Limited selects Qube Horizon as its enterprise platform for Leasing, Accounting and Property Maintenance | 10th October 2016
We are delighted to announce that the HKR International Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed real estate investor best known for Discovery Bay development on Lantau Island, has chosen Qube Global Software as its partner to implement the Qube Horizon platform for its leasing, accounting and property maintenance activities.