Horizon 10.2 now available | 17 June 2015
We are delighted to announce that Qube Horizon version 10.2 is now available. This marks another notable step in the continued evolvement of our leading property and facility management software solution. The new release is freely available to all SaaS customers and on premise customers that have support contracts.
As is our standard practice, 10.2 contains a breadth of both business functional enhancements and technical changes. For example, the technology improvements include integration with the latest Microsoft technologies (such as SharePoint 2013 as part of the integrated document management module) and tighter integration with Google maps for location-related queries and outputs. The functionality enhancements include a multitude of incremental advancements alongside the more notable, which include:
- A redesigned and quicker accounts receivable receipting workflow to make collection activities faster
- A suite of changes to the interactive enquiry and data filtering mechanism that makes our renowned user interface even better
- Changes to the central disbursement and receipting bank account processing functionality to provide flexibility in the configuration options to reflect different companies business practices
- A new Energy Performance Certificate recording, processing and monitoring capability
- Increased service charge configuration and management flexibility
- A suite of enhancements that allow system administrators to create new data structures without customisation
- Improvements to the planned and reactive maintenance activities – including SLA activities, job costing and job priorities – that allow managers to better understand their facility performance
- Improved management visibility due to revamped and improved reports within our business intelligence suite
For further information on Horizon version 10.2, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce the release of our innovative, market-leading interface: The Home Hub. This is available with the latest release of Horizon.
We are proud to announce that a number of our customers have been shortlisted at the prestigious ARMA ACE Awards.
Qube Global Software are hosting a Build-to-Rent seminar on 22 March 2017 to discuss how software can help satisfy the increasing demands of residents, and offer improved customer satisfaction throughout the resident journey.