Get a Better View of Your Business With Horizon Vision | 18 August 2008
Horizon Property Management Software now offers superior Business Intelligence reporting with the introduction of the new, fully interactive, Vision module. Focusing on the three most important elements of business, people, property and profit, Vision provides a unique and all encompassing view of your business.
Investors, Corporate Occupiers, and Outsource Providers can all benefit from using Vision as a means of interpreting and presenting the vast amounts of information produced by their property portfolio. Everyone has a different requirement, which is why individual dashboards are designed to be specific to you and your business.
Vision offers a number of benefits:
- Business Intelligence is available at your fingertips. Analysis of your portfolio is conducted from every conceivable angle
- Informational and visual support when making business decisions or presenting to clients
- Easy identification of areas of strength and areas where improvement is needed
- Vision provides an edge over your competition and is a resource you can use to delight your internal or external customers
- No more complex spreadsheets, just a clear view of your property portfolio
- Vision allows you to view or present dashboards wherever you are, with our web-developed technology all you need is an internet connection or email
- The ability to study and report on future and historic trends.
A sample of available dashboards includes Cost of Occupancy, Vacancy Analysis and Retail Management. The range of available dashboards is expanding all the time, and with the expertise and industry knowledge available at Qube Global Software, your specific requirements can be catered for.
To see Horizon Vision in action please contact Horizon on +44 (0) 207 726 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HKR International Limited selects Qube Horizon as its enterprise platform for Leasing, Accounting and Property Maintenance | 10th October 2016
We are delighted to announce that the HKR International Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed real estate investor best known for Discovery Bay development on Lantau Island, has chosen Qube Global Software as its partner to implement the Qube Horizon platform for its leasing, accounting and property maintenance activities.
We are pleased to announce the availability of Qube Horizon 10.2. Service Pack 3. This is another notable enhancement to Horizon’s already wide-ranging functionality.
Qube Horizon client Hermes Investment Management has won Property Manager of the Year at the UK Pension Awards 2016.