Our customers outperform their competitors | 21 July 2011
Following a review of The UK Property Investor Directory 2011 Edition, Qube Global Software customers have been shown to have a real competitive advantage.
Qube Global Software is delighted to present the following facts about the UK’s Top 100 Property Companies:
- Out of the Top 100 property companies by net worth, 35 use solutions from Qube Global Software.
- Out of the Top 30 property companies by net worth, 15 use solutions from Qube Global Software.
- The total gross profit from companies within the Top 100 was £3,869m.
- The total gross profit from companies within the Top 100 that have a solution from Qube Global Software was £3,207m.
So Qube Global Software ‘represents’ 35% of the companies and 83% of profits.
Looking at profit growth over that last twelve months*:
- Companies without a solution from Qube Global Software saw an average increase in profits of 38% over the last twelve months.
- Companies that have a solution from Qube Global Software saw an average increase in profits of 639% over the last twelve months.
Qube Global Software CEO John Cuppello commented “These figures are quite remarkable. We already knew that we work in partnership with many of the UK’s leading property investors, but this research has made clear that these organisations, along with all of our customers, gain a real competitive advantage from using our solutions.”
This story reflects similar research conducted in recent years which showed users of Qube Global Software’s solutions outperforming their competitors in terms of growth.
Qube Global Software are hosting a Build-to-Rent seminar on 22 March 2017 to discuss how software can help satisfy the increasing demands of residents, and offer improved customer satisfaction throughout the resident journey.
The major annual release of Qube PM will be available shortly and will include even more features. As always, and in direct contrast to our main competitors, the main release will be free to all our customers.
JMC, a fast growing chartered surveyor’s firm, has chosen to implement Qube PM in order to enhance its management offering and support growth and expansion into new markets.