ARMA Conference 2010 – Sponsorship of Major Residential Property Event | 20 August 2010
Qube Global Software will showcase their winning solutions for Residential Block Managers at the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) Annual conference in November. Visitors to the stand will be given the opportunity to see the software that is helping Residential Property Managers win and retain more business.
The event is a key date in ARMA member’s calendars and again is anticipated to be a sell out with over 550 attendees making their way to the QEII Conference Centre in central London on the 4th November. Qube Global Software have sponsored the event for a number of years and now over 60 ARMA corporate members use the Qube solution to help make their life in Property Management Easier.
Amongst some of the benefits the solution brings are as follows:-
- Keep in line with legislation and latest ARMA and RICS guidance on banking, demand formats etc
- Integrate all your property management data with your normal business life – MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Banking Systems etc
- Save time and satisfy leaseholders with the tenant self service portal – review statements, pay, raise queries etc.
- Only do things once with all property and transaction data in a single place.
- Get started fast – Qube implementation teams help set things up for you and our dedicated training and support teams keep you on track
About Qube Global Software
Qube Global Software is the leading supplier of property and facilities management software in today’s marketplace.
Their portfolio of products includes the Horizon, Planet and Qube software systems.
Over the last 30 years they’ve helped thousands of clients, from small investors through to global corporations, manage every aspect of their property portfolio. Their solutions can bring increased revenue and efficiency, reduced costs and full access to vital information for each and every sector of the property industry.
Qube Global Software has offices throughout the United Kingdom, United States, Middle East and Australia.
Contact – James Lavery
+44 (0)20 7726 3200
We are proud to announce that a number of our customers have been shortlisted at the prestigious ARMA ACE Awards.
Qube Global Software demonstrates continued commitment to residential sector with key appointment | 31 May 2017
Trevor Youens has been appointed as Managing Director of Residential Solutions at Qube Global Software.
We are pleased to announce Qube Global Software has once again been officially accepted as a Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supplier under the G-Cloud government framework, now being included in the most recent version, G-Cloud 9.