Qube PM Database and Reporting
Qube PM is based around a comprehensively featured and flexible database for recording core owner, estate, property, unit and tenant / resident information. This logical structure effortlessly lends itself to ease of configuration and user understanding. The module provides fast access to information via intuitive screen layouts and powerful navigation features. Flexible reporting is crucial to your business, and Qube PM is supplied with a huge array of standard reports. You can create your own specific reports via the fully integrated Report Wizard. A comprehensive diary system is also included and items are automatically created for events such as rent reviews or lease expiries.
Some of the major features are:
- Consolidated rent accounting (including rent free periods, stepped and back rent)
- Service charge administration. Year-end processing with automatic calculation of next year’s on account charges (including capped charges)
- Ability to enter and monitor budgets
- Track income and expenditure and forecast your income
- Profit & Loss at property level
- Easily perform bank reconciliations
- Clear, concise screens provide simple, fast access to any information
- Flexible management reporting (with output to Word/Excel, HTML, XML, email etc)
- Workflow to streamline business processes
- Invoicing of tenant charges, with customised demands
- Efficient processing of tenant receipts (batch postings, Direct Debits and Standing Orders)
- Control tenant arrears, calculate and charge interest, and monitor payment performance
- Comprehensive tenant demand suite for formulating demand runs in line with business procedures and legislative requirements
- Monitor and analyse regular outgoings (head rents etc)
- User defined fields and screens to store customer specific information
- Assisting compliance with legislation, regulation & guidance in Service charge management, RICS funds testing, FICO, CIS, UK & Irish lease structures and rules governing VAT.
The unique Qube PM Report Wizard has been designed with user friendly drag & drop functionality. Fully integrated into all the main Qube PM modules, the Report Wizard has been developed to provide links to MS Word and Excel as standard. It has the ability to provide a Grid view of data, allowing the user to “Drill In” to the main data for further enquiry information on the reported results.