Qube PM Facilities / Maintenance Management Module
The Maintenance Management module enables you to organise the maintenance of your properties and assets by recording schedules of planned jobs and the logging of calls for reactive jobs. You can then monitor each job from escalation, through order, to completion and the receipt of the supplier’s invoice. A close eye can be kept on expenditure by comparing budgets, commitments and actuals. Analysis can highlight recurring problems helping you to improve the service to your tenants.
Maintenance contracts can be set up to cover suppliers contracted to work on multiple properties/units as part of the same contract, or indeed multiple assets within the same property. Costs can also be assigned to individual asset levels. Flexible reporting enables you to monitor the performance of suppliers in order to be more selective in your future choice of preferred supplier.
Key features include:
- Asset register to any degree of detail
- Help-desk logging of unplanned jobs
- Schedules to automatically create regular jobs at specified intervals
- Details of approved suppliers, by job category, and ability to compare quotes
- Production of job sheets or order forms