Qube Global Software is a market leading software house headquartered in the City of London. With offices globally the company serves over 850 leading worldwide brands in commerce and the real estate industry. We pride ourselves on giving our customers complete vision of their property and facilities management activities by using our solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales team, ideally with experience selling new business software solutions. Sound CAFM knowledge would undoubtedly be an advantage as well as an understanding of the UK, European and global markets.
The above criteria would be preferable although an experienced FM professional who would like to develop into a new business sales role would be considered.
- Professionally representing company solution
- Representing the company at trade shows and conferences
- Structured and timely management of leads and prospects
- Demonstrating the software and benefits to prospects
- Generating leads by market investigation and cold calling
- Responding to prospects RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
- Producing quotations, proposals, and any further documentation
- Assisting in marketing strategy and activity
- Working closely with implementation projects teams
Skill Set & Other Duties
- Manage the lead through the full sales cycle. All conversations, meeting notes, documentation with the customer must be logged in the CRM system so the team has access to this information
- You will need the ability to create strong client relationships, relationship selling is as important as solution selling
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Weekly reporting to the Sales Director of progress on current leads and generation of leads. A more detailed overview will be required every month in sales team meetings
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the solution you are selling.
- As a member of a new business sales team, teamwork is imperative and a positive outlook to the team’s performance is crucial
- You will need to have the confidence and motivation to work as an individual without the input of the team occasionally
- Be open to new initiatives but also have the confidence to voice your own opinions on improvements that can be made
- Interact with other departments within the company
Basic £45 OTE £70k (NO CAP)
Pension – BUPA - Childcare Vouchers - Cycle scheme
City of London