Qube Global Software is a market leading software house headquartered in the City of London. With offices globally the company serves over 850 leading worldwide brands in commerce and the real estate industry. We pride ourselves on giving our customers complete vision of their property and facilities management activities by using our solutions.
We are seeking a proactive and confident individual for the position of 3rd Line Help Desk Analyst who will take on the day to day duty of responding to queries from clients using our application software. You will be expected to have excellent technical and communication.
This role may appeal to a recent graduate Developer/Software Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· To provide telephone and email help desk support and be able to quickly identify and offer solutions to operational problems within the software taking ownership of calls through the life cycle of the call ensuring that all call housekeeping duties are completed in accordance with internal/external SLA’s.
- To attend client sites (very infrequently) where required to help identify and resolve technical issues.
- To prepare software release media either on CD or copied to FTP.
- To review development code as part of issue investigations.
- To write and examine custom reports.
- To examine and write SQL script.
- To carry out testing and auditing of software products.
- To identify customer training requirements.
Knowledge and Skills
You will be of graduate calibre or equivalent level and ideally have some experience in supporting software in a 2nd or 3rd line Help Desk function.
Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to interact with Developers, Consultants, IT Managers and Network Administrators is key to this role. A pleasant telephone manner and good customer service skills are required.
Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft products in a networked environment and SQL Server (including scripting) skills are required for this role. An understanding of Windows Server, an understanding of Citrix, database management skills and M.C.P. certification is highly desirable as is experience with report writing (e.g. Crystal) and supporting Windows Mobile applications
The ability to review and understand development code is a requirement for this role with experience in C#, .net or Delphi being viewed as extremely beneficial.
Knowledge of Facilities Management (CAFM) market/software would be very beneficial but not essential.
In depth training on our software will be provided.
Location: Qube Global Software, 9 King St, London, EC2V 8EA
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
You must be eligible to work permanently in the UK.