Solutions to Assist with Sustainability
The properties that you manage have a significant impact on the local environment, economy and society. One of the key areas that will dictate the direction of future Property and Facility Management initiatives is that of measuring these effects. Unsustainable property investment and management practices lead directly and indirectly to financial losses and reduced asset values.
Qube Global Software’s solutions offer a range of tools to support your organisation’s environmental aims. Our solutions can offer benchmarking and analysis of energy consumption; storage of environmental data, such as CO2 emissions; reporting against sustainability KPIs and the ability to store important environmental documents.
- Improve your environmental performance by monitoring and controlling your CO2 emissions
- Cut energy costs through improved energy efficiency
- Benchmark green house gas emissions against comparable averages
- Cut hardware energy usage and staff journey CO2 emissions through the use of web-developed systems
- Use your workspace more efficiently with extensive analysis
- Support towards BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method)
- Assists with calculating carbon footprint performance in respect of the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
The Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) is a mandatory emissions trading scheme that aims to improve energy efficiency and reduce the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted in the UK. The Government estimates indicate that around 20,000 public and private sector organisations will be required to participate in CRC in some way.