Qube Global Software is one of the world’s leading suppliers of property and facilities management software and has been providing solutions to its customers for 40 years. With a global network of offices and customers we can provide service and support both locally and internationally.
Our product brands, Horizon, Planet, Qube PM and Qube SLM have established a reputation for quality and breadth of functionality and can be delivered on a wide variety of the latest technology platforms and databases. Our implementation methods centre on what you need, as an organisation, to enable you to use the software effectively from initial consultations and installation right through to training and ongoing maintenance and support.
We are passionate about providing individuals and organisations with solutions that deliver measurable advantages when managing, occupying or investing in property. Supporting sustainability is at the heart of these solutions and we are working hard to delivering further benefits in this area for our customers.
The Planet, Horizon and Qube PM solutions have all been developed under processes certificated to the BS EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard and the Company is regularly assessed to this standard by BSI, enhancing Qube Global Software's standing as the leading provider of property and facilities management software.
We hold the ISO 27001:2013 security certification for our Horizon SaaS product, reassuring you that internationally recognised best practise security management systems are in place.
Added to this, the fact that our customer network now contains over 1,000 global brands and the leading names in property is testimony to us being the first choice for property and facilities management software.
Qube Global Software has been a market leading supplier of Property and Facilities Management software solutions for 40 years. Over this period we have built up some facts around our operations that you may be interested in:
- We have 40 years' experience
- Our solutions are truly global: we provide solutions to more than 1,000 companies in more than 70 countries, with offices throughout the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas
- Qube Global Software was the first in our industry to achieve the quality ISO 9001 standard accreditation, and our annual review process ensures our continued adherence
- Last year we invested more than 70,000 hours in research and development
- Our longest standing customer has been using our solutions for 33 years and is currently operating the latest version of our software
- More than 30% of our customers have been using our solutions for at least ten years
- The largest property management companies by unit number in the UK use a solution from Qube Global Software
- Three of the UK's 'Big Four' supermarket chains have implemented and are actively using one of our real estate solutions
- Our facilities management solution is the chosen solution in the NHS, with over 70 implementations in this sector
- We support more than 10,000 users worldwide
- Qube Global Software is the clear market leader in leasehold and block management with over 60 ARMA corporate members using our solutions
- 40% of the UK’s top 100 property investors use a solution from Qube Global Software
- 70% of the Property Management Awards 2013 finalists use Qube Global Software solutions
Our core values as outlined in our staff handbook and are at the heart of our recruitment, education and development curriculum.
Show due respect for, and appreciate the value in, all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experience, styles, approaches and ideas. Also show due respect for the environment and our communities.
Act morally, honestly and fairly with our colleagues, customers and the community.
Accept personal accountability for our own actions and results. Focus on finding solutions and achieving results, rather than making excuses or placing blame. Keep promises and commitments made to others.
Be passionate about our business, our customers, our software and our services. Preserve a culture that maintains a positive, stimulating, and fun environment to work in. Help colleagues develop and grow by providing coaching, feedback and support.
Personally commit to continuous improvement and be willing to change. Admit our mistakes and learn from them.
Identify, change or eliminate processes, procedures and activities that slow us down or do not add value.
Have a ‘can-do’, pro-active, attitude and drive to achieve the best results possible.
Above all else, delight our customers through the quality of our solutions and services. Promote and implement creative and innovative solutions with excellence and professionalism.